1) Of the following, which sport requires competitors to wear "formal" clothing - Bowling, Polo or Snooker?
2) Ophidiophobia is the abnormal fear of what?
3) Per capita, which US state drinks the least amount of beer?
4) What American folk singer is known as the "Queen of Folk Music"?
5) The collective noun a "shiver" is used to describe a group of what animal?
6) The "electric bread toaster" was invented in what country?
7) Now extinct, what type of creature was an Archelon?
8) Where would one find the Canary Islands?
9) Superior, Michigan, Huron, Erie, and Ontario are all names of what?
10) What famous author had a cat named, "Apollinaris"?
11) Which animal can be seen on the American Samoa flag?
12) According to the biblical Book of Exodus, what was the second plague of Egypt?
13) Which is the only animal to sleep on its back?
14) What is the most ordered item in American and Canadian restaurants?
15) If you are referred to as a "Gozzard", you are someone who herds?